Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Waiting for the all clear.

So now we are the proud owners of Water Witch we have to start thinking about making sure she's ready to move up to her new mooring. Stoppages on the Thames and the Lee & Stort mean that we won't be able to move her until the very end of February. Between now and then we will be in the process that anything that has been arranged to be done is done on anodes...

1 comment: